Back in Business.
We want to let you know that we’re still here for you during these challenging times. Effective from 18th May, we will be reopening our Sales and Service and Parts department. In line with the latest government guidance in modifying restrictions imposed to combat the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking steps to enable a gradual return to business.
Both departments will be running on a strictly by appointment-only basis.
- We recognise the urgent need to prioritise our resources to keep our customers mobile - especially those frontline staff who are providing medical and emergency services support to the most vulnerable in our society and as such we will be prioritising our bookings on this basis.
- For everybody’s safety we will operate on a strictly appointment-only basis and will limit the maximum number of customers in our premises at any one time to ensure social distancing. We therefore regretfully request that you do not remain on our premises whilst we are working on your car.
- A stand-alone check-in desk will be set up with hand sanitizers for both customers and staff.
- We will only check-in 1 person at a time and social distancing guidelines of 2 meters will be observed throughout the entire process.
- Perspex screens have been installed on all Service Advisors workstations to safeguard customer interactions.
- All our technicians and staff who come into contact with you or your car will wear a fresh pair of latex gloves and dispose of them after they finish with your car.
- For senior citizens and vulnerable people, we will, as long as it is practicable and safe for everybody concerned, try and operate a collection and drop off service. For customers in this category, please contact us by phone.
- We will continue to accept tow-ins and breakdowns but again this has to be on the basis that we are contacted by the customer or tow-in operator to notify us in advance that the vehicle is coming in.
- All payments will only be accepted by credit or debit card only.
- We will be operating on a trade delivery basis only. This means that you will need to order your parts by telephone and pay upon delivery by credit / debit card.
- We will no longer be facilitating counter parts sales at our showrooms.
Book your service online now: https://www.bolandsmini.ie/web/book-mini-service/
- Showroom visits will be accessible by appointment only, with reserved parking, in order to correctly manage the new social distancing guidelines and reduce unnecessary risks.
- Dedicated sanitised meeting area, adhering to social distancing requirements throughout showroom
- Showroom cars sanitised before and after customer visits
- Our main showroom telephone lines remain open and any customer questions or queries will be handled on Telephone: 051872122 email: [email protected]
- We will be moving to a virtual or distance selling model which reduces the face-to-face contact & potential risks for our customers & staff.
- All deliveries of new & used vehicles will be strictly by appointment only.
- Flexible delivery options including customer handover are available to meet individual requirements.
- Full Sanitisation of all cars on handover
- If you have already purchased a car from us and are due to collect it we will contact you to make the necessary delivery arrangements
- Vehicles are fully sanitised and prepared in advance of appointment, before and after test drive.
- Unaccompanied test drives can be arranged in advance providing your request meets our insurance requirements.
If you’re in a situation where you have an urgent repair or breakdown, you can call MINI Roadside Assistance on 1800 409 900.
You can still search for your ideal new or Approved Used MINI https://www.bolandsmini.ie/used-cars/results
This is anything but business as usual, but that doesn’t mean we’re not here for you.
Should you need us, you can get in touch with us by contacting:
These phone lines are being supported by our staff who are operating from home, so please bear with us if you experience a slight delay. We will continue to keep this page updated with the latest information.
If you would like to contact MINI Ireland’s Customer Care team you can visit www.MINI.ie, call 1890 719 423 or email [email protected].
We hope you keep safe and look after one another. We really appreciate your continued business and support. We wish you and your family the very best of health in these difficult times.
Bolands Waterford MINI Team.